‘HashLearn' Mobile Tutoring App

Are you looking for tutors who could teach few tough topics in Science or Mathematics? Do you think it is necessary to join a costly coaching centre for some doubts? Why waste money when there is someone who could help you with your doubts and charge you only for that portion? Confused? Let me clear you.

Jayadev Gopalakrishnan and Gokul Janga, Bangalore entrepreneurs developed a high school tutoring mobile app which allows students to find a tutor in just 90 seconds. All you need to do see download “HashLearn” on mobile from Google Play, select the topic and request for a tutor. Students of class 8-12 get connected with tutors for Physics, Math, Chemistry, Biology or entrance tests like NEET, CET, etc.

Does GENES Determine Educational Achievement and Job Success In The WOMB?

One need not worry about the tutor’s qualification, who gets in contact to resolve the doubts in concern topic. Usually a qualified tutor an IIT or BITS or AIIMS graduate will reach you online. Students can send images of their work to the tutor if it is required. And then the tutor will resolve the doubt in an interactive session which would usually take 20 minutes. A 20-minute session will be charged Rs.30 and the student or the parent need not mess up with Debit/ Credit card. Your network provider will deduct payment. Currently, the service providers available are Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Aircel or Tata.

“HashLearn addresses a universal problem among students – that of wanting personalized attention and authentic help, right at that moment – whether from a big city or small town. Only 20 per cent of the tutoring market in India is organized. The other 80 per cent needs access to high-quality tutoring too and is not able to get it owing to cost or location constraints,” said Jayadev Gopalakrishnan, CEO and Founder of HashLearn, a Bangalore-based company founded in June 2013.

KMAT Results 2016 Karnataka July Score Card download declared Today

“By offering an affordable price point and enabling payment through mobile carriers, we are making access easy for students,” added Jayadev. HashLearn also gives you an option of unlimited connection for a month at Rs. 333. So, start downloading the mobile app for better results in your in competitive exams and class tests.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here