Reliance Jio iPhone Offer Book the Latest iPhone With Jio 4g Data for 1 Year
The wireless arm of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), Reliance Jio Infocomm has announced the latest Welcome offer for iPhone users. Reliance Jio is attracting various customers through their fantastic offers. The one among them is iPhone Welcome offer.
Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio is offering free voice call, unlimited SMS, and 20GB data for one year which worth Rs. 18000 for all new iPhone users. All new iPhone users can avail this offer from 1st January next year after the Welcome offer expires on 31st December. This means iPhone users will get one year of complimentary services on Jio network.
People who buy iPhone devices from Reliance Digital and Apple Store and use Jio connection will get Welcome Offer until December 31st. From January, iPhone users will get a fantastic offer of Rs. 1499 plan is completely free for one year which worth Rs. 18000.
The Reliance Jio Rs. 1499 plan includes
- Unlimited Local and STD voice calling and national roaming.
- Data package of 4G data up to 20GB.
- Unlimited 4G data at night.
- 40GB of Wifi data.
- Unlimited SMS and unlimited Jio Apps subscription.
This unique Jio offer is not only for latest iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, and it would also get for newly purchased iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone SE. In addition to this, for the first time, the enterprise customers will get 25% discount on the device and attractive tariff plans.
Apple users on Jio network can enjoy 100 percent 4G data, high-definition voice calls (powered by VoLTE), high-definition facetime calls, 300+ live TV channels, and Buffer-free HD Video viewing.
In competition with Reliance Jio and rivals Telecom networks also introducing new offers and tariff plans. Recently Airtel announced, it is offering 10GB free 4G/3G data per month for one year with any infinity post-paid plan.
“We are delighted to roll out this exciting data offer for our users to allow them to get the most out of the amazing iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus,” Bharti Airtel Director Operations (India and South Asia) Ajai Puri said.
The latest edition of iPhone, i.e., iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus has launched in India, and they are available across multiple platforms like Apple Stores, Flipkart, Tata Cliq and Snapdeal. Most of these companies are offering discount plans to woo the customers.
- Tata Cliq is offering Rs. 10,000 Cash back on HDFC credit or debit cards.
- 10,000 flat discount Citi Bank Citi Credit cards only.
- Flipkart is providing EMI options and exchange offers.
- Amazon is giving Rs. 500 on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus for Prime members as a gift.
Both iPhone7 and iPhone7 Plus is available in 32GB, 128GB and 256GB and storage variants in Gold Silver and Rose Gold colours. The iPhone 7 features 4.7inch display and iPhone 7 Plus 5.5inch display with 3D touch. Both the smartphones powered by new Quad-core A10 Processor which claims 40 percent faster than previous devices.
The iOS-powered iPhone 7 sports 12megapixel rear camera and 4K video recording and iPhone 7 Plus has dual 12megapixel rear cameras, and one is wide-angle and another telephoto lens.
The Benefits Starts from 01st January 2017
- Jio Service worth 18000 for 1 year complimentary.
- Reliance Retail coupons worth 15000 and 10% off on Second Purchase.
- FREE: High speed data, Voice calls, Live TV, Movies, Songs & more.
- Applicable in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Bengaluru only.
#iPhoneOnJio Offer Video