Royal Enfield India has hiked the prices for the line-up of motor cycles. The updated price will affect its complete motorcycle range in the country. The marginal hike starts from Rs. 1100 and goes up to Rs.3600.
The rise in price is also included for the recently launched Himalayan. Newly increased prices come into effect immediately. The manufacturer hasn’t commented on the reason for the hike, raise in production costs and material can be attributed as the cause for the hike.
It is observed that this is for the second time Royal Enfield increased its prices in duration of within a year. Through the increment is marginal and may not affect the sales of the vintage motorcycle brand.
The bike maker owned by Eicher Motors is planning to manage a new release each year. The former may not be successful in an offering, later successful at serving fancy vehicles. Royal Enfield Himalayan can be considered as the major step up for the company both in the segment it chooses and the technology with features.
The company is focusing on its operations abroad in the recent years, establishing outlets across the world including Dubai, Ireland, South East Asia, North America among other. Royal Enfield India is working on new update for the existing range and to introduce a flagship cruiser model of 750cc twin cylinder.
The revised prices for 2016 Royal Enfield Motorcycles are as below (Ex-showroom Delhi):
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ₹ 1, 09,393
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 ₹ 1, 31,369
- Royal Enfield Electra 350 ₹ 1, 23,470
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 ₹ 1, 41,706
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 ₹ 1, 57,048
- Royal Enfield Himalayan ₹ 1, 56,331
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 ₹ 1, 67,534
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 Desert Storm ₹ 1, 70,307
- Royal Enfield 500 Deluxe ₹ 1, 78,058
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 ₹ 1, 79,519
- Royal Enfield Continental GT ₹ 1, 98,700