We came across many movies, from Hollywood’s James Bond to Bollywood’s Ek Tha Tiger where heroes play the role of Spies. These spies risk their life for the country and complete the task assigned to them. But you will be surprised to know the real life spies who are doing much more than in movies.
Ajit Doval, who is India’s best spymaster ever. His ideas are tactful, and strategies are every terrorist’s nightmares, and his words are stronger than bullets. After Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Doval was the powerful man in the country.
He is currently the India’s National Security Advisor and the mastermind behind the surgical attacks, execution of every spy operation. He is the man behind the counter attack of Uri which occurred on 18th September. The unknown facts about Ajit Doval are as follows:
- Ajit Kumar Doval is the current and fifth National Security Advisor (NSA) of the country. Doval like other NSA’s works in close collaboration with the Prime Minister.
- Doval has previously served as the Director of the Intelligence Bureau from 2001-2006 after spending a decade of the head of operation string. He was also the first youngest person to win Police Medal and also the Prestigious President Police Medal.
- Ajit Doval spent seven years as a secret operative officer in Lahore, Pakistan.
- In June 2014, Doval was responsible for rescuing 45 nurses from Iraq when the country is under fire from IRIS.
- Doval was also the India’ main navigator with the hijackers of Indian Airline Flight IC-814, and that was hijacked and taken to Kandahar in 1999.
- He played a vital role in influencing Kashmiri militants Kuka Parray to turn to counter-insurgency and even target anti-India forces. This has led to normal elections in the state.
- Ajit Doval is also known to keep his opinions against Pakistan very local.
- In operation Blue Star, it was Doval who posed as a Pakistani Spy and collected information from Khalistani militants. He also rescued Romanian diplomat Liviu Radu who was kidnapped by the terrorists.
- Doval is known to have a hand in the last Sri Lankan Presidential elections.
- He was awarded as India’s second highest peacetime gallantry award ‘Kirti Chakra’ in 1988.