Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
The Syndicate Bank released the Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification for the admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course. Through the newly published Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017, the officials is going to recruit candidates for 400 Probationary Officer posts in the Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I.
Candidates who are probing for bank jobs can apply for this Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 by logging into the official web portal syndicatebank.in. The recruitment process will be done based on the candidate’s performance as per the recruitment rules.
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks in India which was founded in the year 1925 and has its headquarters at Manipal, Karnataka, India. In the year 1969 it became the nationalized bank by the Government of India.
They release the notification and recruit the skilled applicants as per the recruitment rules for the respective vacancies. Now they published the notification of Probationary Officer posts in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I to fill 400 vacant positions.
Apply online link is made available on the official website syndicatebank.in and it will be live from 14th December 2016 to 28th December 2016. The Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification was released for the admission to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Educational Services.
As far as the acceptability details concerned, the educational qualification of applying candidates should have passed Degree/Graduation with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from any recognised university. All the applied aspirants should attain the age limit of minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Job seekers who are applying have to pay the application fee of Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD category and Rs 600 for general category. According to the Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification, the selection process will be done based on the written exam followed by Interview/Group discussion.
Online application process:
- Candidates need to visit the official website syndicatebank.in.
- Navigate to the homepage.
- Click on the career page and then select the ‘PGDBF Programme 2017-18’
- Enter all the mandatory details in the provided fields.
- Attest the photograph and signature in the prescribed pixels.
- Make the fee payment
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Dates to note:
- Online registration starts from: 14.12.2016
- Last date to submit application form: 28.12.2016
- Online payment of application fee: 14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016
- Online exam date (tentative): 26.02.2017
- Download of admit card: after 14.02.2017
Official Apply online link
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and also know latest news about Recruitments, Admissions etc.