Upon announcement of the demonetisation, a lot of companies introduced and allows digital payments. If you are using the free services of Reliance Jio, you must come across two options, i.e., JioChat and JioMoney. To facilitate the process of transferring money, Reliance Jio introduced a new method which makes easier to the users to e-transfer money.
JioChat is similar to Whatsapp and JioMoney is same as PayTm that can use for online transactions and other digital payments. If you are the Reliance Jio customer, you can now able to send money instantly via JioChat window.
Reliance announced P2P payments on JioChat through JioMoney by considering the integration of services. Last year, FreeCharge launched the similar service to allow instant transfer of money between two people. HDFC Bank also introduced OnChat feature for transferring money through Facebook Messenger.
The company made an announcement about sending and receiving the money through JioChat. This feature allows the users to send money to contacts through integrated Reliance JioMoney wallet service. To send money through conversation
- First, users need to have two apps, i.e., JioChat and JioMoney.
- Users have to link the two apps by clicking on the link in payments section of JioMoney app to JioChat.
- It will automatically fetch the OTP on Android phone, but the users have to enter it manually on their smartphone.
- The two apps will link automatically through the password that you received upon confirmation.
- To send money, open the chat window of person you want to send.
- Next click on Rupee icon on the chat window to enter the amount.
- Below the text box, JioMoney account balance will reflect.
- Once you enter the amount tap on the send button and your transaction will complete.
Users have to note that this feature is available for use only between JioMoney users. Those who want to remove the account they can just go to the payment section. Next, click on the unlink account and then select the JioMoney account so that your account will be unlinked.