As the festival season starts, many look for the discount prices offering by many companies. Apart from discount on products, most of all the airlines will be in the race of offering a discount on flight tickets. Ahead of Holi next week, AirAsia India is first in the race to offer the discount on all-inclusive tickets. The Indian low-cost carrier announced its AirAsia Holi Sale as a promotional offer starts from Rs. 1,499.
The bookings for the AirAsia India Holi offer will continue until 12th March 2017, and this special scheme is applicable for travelling up to 30th July 2017. Under the All-Inclusive Tickets scheme, travellers can enjoy the discounted price and lowest among them is the journey between Hyderabad and Bengaluru starts from Rs. 1,499 under AirAsia Discount Offer.
Some of the other routes covered under the AirAsia Holi Sale include
- Imphal-Guwahati: starts from Rs. 1,999
- Pune- Jaipur: starts from Rs. 2,999
- Pune- Bengaluru and Vishakhapatnam- Bengaluru: starts from Rs. 2,399
Before booking the air tickets under AirAsia Holi offer, people can have to check the terms and conditions.
- The AirAsia Holi Sale is valid for new purchases only.
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for the payments via debit, credit or charge card.
- Travelling period commenced from 6th March 2017 to 30th June 2017.
- The last date to book tickets under AirAsia India Holi offer is 12th March 2017.
- Seats are limited and filled on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Only available for online bookings at AirAsia India official web portal airasia.com.
The discounted fares offered by the airlines have gained strong growth in India, and many airlines introduce their offers scheme to attract the travellers. AirAsia India rivals SpiceJet, IndiGo and Jet Airways are already announced the discount sale.