All the Airlines are in a rush by introducing their year ending flight offers. SpiceJet and Jet Airways are among the first who had already announced the big discounts on advance booking tickets. The low-cost airline, IndiGo has also joined in the list by introducing the all-inclusive Flight offers starting from Rs 799 on domestic routes. Some of the starting fares on select routes are:
The India’s biggest carrier, IndiGo has commenced the ticket booking schedule till 2nd December 2016 and people can travel from 14th December 2016 and 28th October 2017. Travellers can avail this annual sale under mentioned Terms and Conditions, and they are as follows:
- This IndiGo offer is valid on selected sectors and selected flights only.
- Travellers can travel between 14th December 2016 and 28th October 2017.
- This flight offer is applicable on non-stop operating flights on domestic routes.
- It applies to one-way fares only, and sales fare can be identified by ‘sale’ tag on the booking page.
- Sales fares are not valid for group bookings.
- The seats are filled on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Non-refundable and in a case of cancellation only statutory taxes will be refunded.
- In case you wish to change the travel date, you have to pay the applicable change fee and fare difference.
- All bookings are made on the IndiGo web portal goindigo.in and at IndiGo booking counters at airports.
Its rivals Jet Airways has introduced ‘Year End Sale’ by offering all-inclusive ticket fare starting from Rs. 899 on economy class travel on the selected domestic routes. And the travel can commence on or after 14th December and tickets have to be purchased minimum 15 days before departure.
Another domestic Airline SpiceJet has come up with the ‘Spicy Annual Sale’ by offering all-inclusive fares starts from Rs 737 on select domestic routes. And the travel can commence from 9th January 2017 and 28th October 2017.