New Year’s Day is one of the largest celebrations across the world as it marks the first day of the year. New Year’s Eve isn’t just an event to party hard, and it is a time to wave a good bye to the year gone and welcome the New Year. At the same time, it’s also a nostalgia moment to recall the events which took place in the past 12 months.
Many people think of New Year’s resolutions at this time of the year. People welcome this special day of the upcoming year in their own way. 1st January New Year Celebration in India is in fun full of frolic, food and rituals.
Youth celebrate it with music and dance. Children exchange greeting cards with their friends. New Year is a festival to spread happiness and joy everywhere. Apart from fun, this New Year is an occasion to spread positive thoughts to your loved ones. Here we provide you best Happy New Year quotes to share it with the ones you care.
Best New Year Quotes 2017
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.”
- “It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going.”
- “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.”
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice”
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.“
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning…
- “Red onion skins and New Year’s Eve have much in common – they both peel away to reveal new vibrancy.”
- Making New Year resolutions is one thing. Remaining resolute and seeing them through is quite another.”