The budget carrier Airline, GoAir has announced the Christmas Sale in this holiday season. Most of all the airlines have come up with the year-end promotional schemes to attract the customers with their discounted offers.
GoAir offers the fare starting from as low as Rs 999 for a limited period over its entire mentioned route network. Under this Christmas Sale, passengers can travel across all 23 sectors operated by GoAir at all inclusive fares.
The GoAir Rs 999 offer is open until 31st December 2016 and the travel period commenced between 9th January 2017 and 15th April 2017. The officials have not disclosed about the availability of the number of seats. Hence the air ticket can book under mentioned terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of Christmas Sale
- The GoAir Rs 999 offer is valid for booking from 21st December to 31st December 2016.
- Blackout dates are applicable. Travellers have to check at the time of booking.
- This Christmas Sale offer applies across selective fare types and fare products.
- Other group discount offers are not valid for this Christmas Sale package.
- The seats fill in the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Not applicable for infant booking.
- Not valid on previously purchased tickets.
- Rebooking, refunding and change of date shall apply as per the rules for this Christmas Sale.
GoAir’s rival the biggest airline in India, IndiGo has also come up with the offer Rs 999 offer. The booking period is commenced till 25th December 2016 and can travel between 9th January 2016 and 15th April 2017.
Another budget carrier, AirAsia India introduced the New Year Sale offer of all inclusive tickets starts from Rs 917. The bookings can make until 1st January 2017 and applicable to travel between 1st March 2017 and 31st October 2017.
The domestic airline, Jet Airways has also announced the offer of ticket fare starting from Rs 990 on selected domestic routes. The offer is applicable for travelling on or after 4th January 2017 and tickets can be purchased till 23rd December 2016.
— GoAir (@goairlinesindia) December 21, 2016