Merry Christmas to everyone!!! As today is Christmas, everyone is busy in celebrations, prayers, inviting guests, etc., on this day take some time to spread the Christmas Sayings to all people to fill the light in their life. Bible is the word of God, so tell the kids about the importance of it and explain the Bible Sayings to them.
Christmas is the annual festival falls in the month of December on 25th on occasion of Jesus Christ birthday. It is one of the joyful days because we can see snowflakes, sounds of the jingle bells, the smell of baking cake, glorious Christmas tree, soothing carols, mouth watering food items, meeting our beloved ones, praying to God, all these things make our day more beautiful.
Gatherings will conduct on this day, before starting your celebration tell your favorite Bible Quotes at that party and explain it briefly, by that kids can see the beauty behind the quote.
If we read the Christmas Sayings and Christmas Bible Verses with the open mind, we can know how beautiful the world is. Not only mud everywhere, but we can also see lotus between the mud like that we can have a happy life between sorrows, grief’s, ego’s.
You can also make your Merry Christmas Verses for cards by writing beautiful quotes, and send them to all your friends, relatives to convey your wishes. We get this day only once in a year, so make this day as wonderful memory in your life.
Best Christmas Sayings
- Christmas is neither a time nor a season, and it is a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that carries in one’s heart.
- Christmas is religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.
- Christmas and the holidays are the seasons of giving. It’s a time when people are more kind and open-hearted.
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas, if you stop opening presents and listen.
- May good times and treasures of present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
- When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;The flames will not set you ablaze.
- Wishing you lots of love, happiness, and joy Merry Christmas!
- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours; And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and plans to give you hope and future.
- 8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
- “In the beginning, God created heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1).
- “By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all ends of earth, and of the far-off seas; who established the mountains by His strength, being clothed with power; You who still the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the peoples” (Psalm 65:5-7).