Today is the 66th Birthday of Super Star Rajinikanth, but he requested fans not to celebrate his birthday because of the sad demise of former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa. But at least on this day just read some facts about why Rajini became the super star.
Rajinikanth original name is Shivaji Rao gaekwad, and born on December 12th, 1950. His life history is an epic and here is the journey of conductor to South Indian superstar. Rajini’s career started in the year 1975, K.bala Chander is the main pillar for his filmography. His hard work makes him king in the industry, and his humbleness gets many fans.
His life is a lesson for many people, and perfect example of hard work, he is the person of down to earth. Rajini never cared about status, rumors. He has many milestones from his first movie Apoorva Raagangal to kabali.
Let us know some facts which prove he is a real superstar
- Rajini Kanth born in a Maharashtra family, his original name is Shivaji Rao. He is the youngest of four siblings.
- He faced tough situations in his childhood, and worked as a coolie, carpenter and bus conductor for his family survival
- He is the brand ambassador of the style.
- Up to now he has acted in 150 films and achieved many awards & rewards
- He is the only Indian hero who has great fans in Japan, Bangkok, Singapore, and Malaysia
- Rajinikanth became the second highest paid actor in Asia after Jackie Chan.
- Rajinikanth’s first big commercial success was Billa, a remake of the 1978 Amitabh Bachchan-starrer, Don.
- In 1988, Rajinikanth made an appearance in the English action adventure Bloodstone
- He have a habit of going to the Himalayas after every movie, one day Rajini has sat on a rock in the Himalayas, one lady who is passing near thought him as a beggar and gave him Rs 10 rupees, he simply smiled after giving money and told God will remind some time that where we came from. This incident proves he is a great person
- Rajinikanth was noticed in a Kannada play at the Film Institute by director K Balachander. ‘Learn Tamil,’ the director told Rajini before leaving.
- Meena is the only actress who has acted with him as a child artist and then as his heroine.
- The superstar’s blockbuster movie Enthiran was originally supposed to be done by Kamal Haasan.
A few of Rajini’s fans started a political party called Desiya Dravadar Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam in 2008 to pressure him to enter politics.
But he refused, saying that nobody can force him to enter politics or stop him from doing so.