No matter where you are upto, now you can add context and creativity to your stories in the Instagram. The Facebook-owned photo sharing service, Instagram introduced a set of tools namely stickers, holiday fun and more.
In last month, the company updated the version by adding Boomerang to make the stories more fun. Now you have new options to turn any moment into something you want to share with your friends and followers.
Instagram adds ‘Saved’ tab feature for Android users: Allows you to save posts without getting noticed
You can make your Stories game by adding more fun to it like stickers using a new button that appears when you take a picture or video. By tapping on the smiley face will offer you customised labels as per the weather, current time and even your location.
How to add stickers to your Stories
- After you have taken the image or video, you can see a new stickers button next to the text and draw tools.
- Tap on the smiley face for customizable options.
- Adding the location labels is same as adding the location to your posts you share. For this, you can just choose and search for the location.
- People who are watching your story if they click on the location sticker they learn more about the location.
- But your story won’t show in the location page itself.
- You can add as many stickers as you want.
Making stickers of your own is easy. You can move them around, make bigger or smaller and even choose from different styles. The Subtle stickers let your photos or videos shine, and Vibrant stickers bring extra pop to your story.
Adding Holiday Fun to the Stories
- The updated version comes with a set of holiday stickers only for the few weeks.
- Candy cane which is a unique option which brings a sweet addition to your drawing tools.
- Keep an eye on another set of stickers in this holiday season and for the New Year bash.
Other options include Hands-free, which lets you start recording the video with only one tap. There is no need to press and hold. A new slider allows you to adjust the size easily with an automatic text wrap.
The Instagram Stories update is available on the app latest version 10.3. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.