Tumblr sets a plan to launch the Live Video feature on Tuesday i.e. June 21, 2016. Tumblr has already created an account named Live Video. In this, few images are posted regarding the launch. All these updates are about the new service happens to release on Tuesday.
Live Video is becoming popular on the social media. Facebook has the Live Video and similarly Twitter has Periscope and now Tumblr also added in this trending phase and initiating Live Video service.
This New York based company which is owned by Yahoo, with this launch they want to compete with the Facebook Live and others. Tumblr is the best platform for the microblogging and ultimate social networking website. Tumblr has 555 monthly visitors, and it has more than 300 million blogs as per the calculations up to January 2016.
However Tumbler, yet to announce the official announcement. As of now no details regarding the live video is revealed by the Tumblr. The blog posts which are subsequently posted regarding the upcoming streams including the live broadcast.
The time sheet for the launch of this service is mentioned on the Tumblr blog.
- 4:00 PM: We will broadcast live from the surface of Mars.
- 4:10 PM: We will make Things Organized Neatly organise things neatly.
- 4:15 PM: You will answer Time live with Adam J. Kurtz.
- 4:30 PM: We will inflate a very big thing in a very small room.
- 4:45 PM: A Harlem Globetrotter will teach you how to basketball.
- 5:00 PM: You will learn the metaphysical truth about your Tumblr.
It is unclear, to what extend this new service will help in increasing Tumblr’s popularity, user engagement, boost the user experience and advertisements. But this live video option is becoming one of the major options on the internet.
Get ready with the Tumblr to notice this latest update.