It’s time to say goodbye to Galaxy Note 7 smartphones for the US customers. The Samsung Company has announced to stop the production of the phone. And asking all the retailers to stop selling and exchanging of troubled Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mobiles.
Moreover of stopping sales and production, Samsung is asking all the users to return their Galaxy Note 7 at the point of they purchased immediately. Yes, you heard it right!!! Even if you Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone which is considered by the company you still have to return the device.
So consumers who have Galaxy Note 7 mobile they can exchange their smartphone with any other Samsung Smartphone or you can receive a refund under the terms and conditions of the US Note 7 Refund and Exchange program.
The Samsung US President and COO, Tim Baxter said, “We appreciate the patience of our consumers, carrier and retail partners for carrying the burden during these challenging times. We commit to doing everything we can to make this right.”
The terms and conditions of the US Note 7 Refund and Exchange program. You can also find the following choices and can take these steps which are going to begin from 13th October at 3 PM ET.
You can exchange your present Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone with any Samsung smartphones and the replacement of specific Note 7 accessories with a refund of a price difference between the devices.
Consumers can obtain the refund where they purchased the device.
- The eligible additional incentives.
- If you want to exchange the present Note 7 with other Samsung Smartphone.
- The company is offering up to $100 bill credit for the selected carrier or retail outlets, and less any incentives have already received.
- If you have already exchanged Galaxy Note 7 with any other Samsung Smartphone.
- In this case, you will receive up to $75 bill credit from the preferred carrier or retail outlets in addition to $25 you have previously received.
- Refund for Galaxy Note 7.
- If you choose this option, you will receive up to $25 bill credit.
- If you want to exchange Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with another brand smartphone.
- You would receive up to $25 bill credit from selected carrier or retail outlets. And or even less if you received any incentives credits already earned.
- Consumers who have any queries they can contact to the Samsung official customer care. Contact phone number 1-844-365-6197, they will help you in detail.