At present demonetization of Rs 500 and 1000 is the hot topic everywhere. Many people have appreciated this idea, and some ordinary people and political party leaders have criticized.
A lot of confusions take place in Indian citizens. It is true that people are getting suffered from the ban of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes. We don’t have sufficient cash flow in the market, also govt released Rs 2000 note but people are not getting sufficient change for it. So govt has released Rs 500 note but still they are not available in many places.
Opposition party members Trinamool Congress chief, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has commented on this issue. So Modi govt decided to know people’s opinion, and they conduct the survey. Prime Minister Narendra Modi asked people to give their opinions on Narendra Modi app. They are many questions in the app, and people have given yes or no options to those questions.
About 5 lakhs people have actively participated in the survey. PM conveyed his thanks to people who have taken part in the survey. The results of the survey are 98% people think black money exists in India. 99% people think corruption and black money need to eliminate from the society. 92% people think Modi efforts against corruption are excellent. 90% people think Modi government move of banning Rs 500 and 1000 and about 92% people believe that this demonetization will have impact curbing black money, corruption, and terrorism.
Many people appreciated the move of Modi against black money. In this NaMo app survey they got surveyed these questions
- Do you feel black money exists in India?
- Do you think the corruption and black money need to fought and eliminated?
- What do you think about the government’s moves to tackle black money in overall?
- Do you feel of the Modi government’s efforts against corruption so far?
- What do you make of the Modi government’s move of banning old Rs 500 and 1,000 notes?
- Do you think demonetization help in curbing black money, corruption and terrorism?
- Demonetization will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in the common man’s reach?
- Did you mind the problems faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, counterfeiting of currency and terrorism?
- Do you accept some anti-corruption activists are now fighting in support of black money, corruption and terrorism?
- Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights to share with the PM?
All people have answered to these questions and they believe that we can see corruption free India soon.