Epson has launched World’s lightest and smallest wireless mobile printer, Epson WorkForce WF-100. The new wireless printer is designed for professional’s on-the-go. The WorkForce WF-100 also has a built-in Wi-Fi Direct, wireless connectivity, and an integrated rechargeable battery.
The mobile printer allows users to print from a range of devices easily, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The printer sports a sleek design and includes Wi-Fi Direct for printing without the help of a router. The Built-in battery charges WF-100 device through the USB or the included AC adapter. There is also an auto power-off feature for a battery life.
Here we provide you complete WorkForce WF-100 features:
- The world’s lightest and smallest mobile printer: Convenient portability, and ready to print invoices, presentations, contracts and more.
- Built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct2: Easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and laptops.
- Flexible battery charging: Travel-friendly USB battery charging, or use the AC adapter; includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for dependable performance in a small package.
- Versatile, professional quality prints: Print professional-quality business documents and borderless 4″ x 6″ photos; speeds up to 7.0 ISO ipm (black) and 4.0 ISO ppm (color).
- Easy to use: Bright 1.4″ color LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation.
- Durable, quick-dry inks: Fade and water resistant prints.
- Sleek design: Enables productivity for busy professional’s on-the-go
The WorkForce WF-100 enables convenient mobile printing with Epson Connect3, a suite of free mobile printing solutions including Email Print, Epson Creative Print, Epson iPrint, Epson Remote Print and more. Features include
- Support for Android Printing and Kindle Fire Printing.
- Support for Google Cloud Print with Gmail or Google Drive account. Enables printing from your Chromebook and Google Chrome without installing drivers or connecting cables.
- Epson Connect Solutions Finder is available to help users quickly determine and compare which mobile solution supports their mobile devices or printer.