Are you looking for best sales on audio accessories?? Then head over to the Amazon India which started the Amazon Audio Sale. The e-commerce giant comes with amazing deals on headphones, speakers and much more. The 11th April witnessed the big price cuts of the audio products on Amazon India. The audio sale offers the discount on several top brands.
Amazon India is hosting the audio sale today that mainly focuses on headphones and speakers which will be sold a lot of products at lower than usual prices. Moreover, Amazon Prime members will enjoy the additional benefits such as they can avail the one-day delivery apart from the price of the product. The Amazon Audio Sale includes top brands such as
- JBL- The actual price of JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker is Rs. 4,490 and now it comes with the deal price of Rs. 2,899. The speakers equipped with microphones.
- Phillips- Usually the price of Phillips SHE3590WT/98 In-Ear headphones is Rs. 495 but under Amazon Audio Sale, users can avail for Rs. 369. You can get three pairs of ear tips and 1.2m cable to connect your phone or media player.
- Sony- The deal price of Sony SRS-XB2 Portable Wireless Speaker is Rs. 5,499 where the actual MRP is Rs. 8,990. The speaker sports NFC for easy connectivity to handsets.
- Bose- Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones are among the products which come with huge cut off. The actual price of the product is Rs. 25,200 and now it comes for Rs. 20,159.
- Audio Technica ATH-COR150 In-Ear Headphones is now available for Rs. 649 on sale.
- Sennheiser- As a part of Amazon Audio Sale, the Sennheiser HD598 SE Around-Ear Headphones is available to purchase for Rs. 7,999.
- Sound Magic- The MRP of Soundmagic E10C In-Ear Headphones is Rs. 3,199 and now these headphones can avail for Rs. 1,899 today on Amazon India.
- F & D- The ordinary price of the F&D 2.1 Multimedia Speakers F313U is Rs. 1,990 and today you can pick this for Rs. 949.
Want to know more updates about News and Sales Click Here
Follow our website Techfactslive.com and Get all the latest news updates. If any problem contact us [email protected]