Huawei had launched its new flagship model Huawei Mate 9 Smartphone at an event in Munich, Germany. The successor of Huawei Mate 8 comes with a stunning 5.5-inch QHD display curved screen.
The latest smartphone from Huawei runs on the latest Android v 7.0 Nougat and supports Google’s Daydream Virtual Reality (VR) experience. The Huawei Mate 9 is in the news for a very long time due to his high specifications.
The Mate 9 was released in two different editions namely Huawei Mate 9 and Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9, which was a limited edition. The Porsche design version of Mate 9 was made in collaboration with premium automaker brand Porsche. The limited edition of Huawei Mate 9 has a graphite finish and comes in a rich black color.
Having built with a huge 4000 mAh battery which can provide a good full day usage, it also comes with Supercharge option that promises 100% charge in just 20 minutes. It also has a special 5A car charger
Huawei Mate 9 Specifications are robust with Kirin 960 Systems-on -Chip, 21 MP Dual Rear Cameras along with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, laser AF and Dual toned LED Flash and a 4 GB RAM. Huawei Mate 9, equipped with a new technology with its camera features and its performance.
It is coupled with a 4X Optical zoom and a Fingerprint sensor at the front portion. The display steps to 2560×1440 QHD resolution. This resolution level utilized for maximizing the mate 9 Daydream VR experience. The internal memory storage is 256 GB and can be extendable to 256 GB using external microSD card.
The HUAWEI and Porsche Design Collaboration: #HuaweiMate9 Video
Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 Specifications and Features:
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD display with curved 2.5D Curved Glass, 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution.
- Processor: Octa-Core Kirin 960 Systems-on-Chip.
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI.
- Camera: 20 MP+12MP Dual Rear cameras with LED Flash and Leica lenses, 8 MP Front Cam with Laser AF.
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 256GB storage expandable up to 256GB with external SD card
- SIM type: Dual Hybrid SIM ( Nano + Nano)
- Battery: 4000mAh along with fast charging option
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 LE.
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 limited edition smartphone price US$ 1543 ( 1395 Euros).The Indian price would be around Rs. 1,02,000. The Porsche Design will available in Stores globally in selected Huawei stores (except the USA). We will soon update on phone availability.
For More Tech Product Updates: Techfactslive