Justin Bieber sweeps the Guinness book of World Records 2017 edition with a total of eight titles. He reached the new milestone after his latest album purpose became a success.
According to the Gunnies book of world records, Justin has achieved following titles
Most streamed track on Spotify in one week for the song “What Do You Mean?” the song was streamed about 30,723,708 times in seven days
The other titles include
- Most streamed album on Spotify in one week,
- Most simultaneous tracks on the US singles chart,
- Most simultaneous new entries in the Hot 100 by a solo artist,
- The first to occupy all top three positions simultaneously on the UK singles chart,
- Most followers on Twitter (male),
- Most viewed music channel on YouTube (individual),
- Most subscribers on YouTube for a musician (male)
The 22-year-old Canadian singer has not only occupied all top three positions simultaneously on the U.K. singles chart but also is most followed on Twitter and is most viewed channel on you tube.
Justin has been in controversy after he received backlash from his fans after posting his new girlfriend pics on Instagram. The writer cum singer has deleted his Instagram account after the row.
He reappeared on social media after breaking his self-imposed exile from the site. However, the fans were disappointed when he tweeted “Still no Instagram it was an accident.”
The young star has more than 85,235,563 followers on Twitter. Since January this year his followers increased by 11 million. His Youtube channel is most viewed with 10,478,651,389 views and 20,711,202 subscribers
The Guinness World Records 2017 Edition is available on 8 September 2016 priced at £20.