He said that our state needs to be strengthened from every corner and for those Telugu people who are living overseas should return and participate in the welfare of our state. He said that so many intelligent Telugu people from India are working in other countries as Doctors, Professors, Engineers, Businessmen, IT Professionals, Biotechnology professionals and so on and requested them to take the responsibility of our state.
The coach was designed at the cost of Rs. 25 crores. Rajen Gohan, MP Haribabu, and MLA Vishnu Raj Kumar tagged the Railway Minister in this event. The event held for the launch of Vistadome Coach is attended by MP K.Geetha, MLAs, MLCs, DRM Chandralekha Mukherjee, etc.
The coach only runs from Visakhapatnam to Araku. Railway Officials stated that the second coach would arrive in Chennai in the next 15 days. They are temporarily linking it with Visakhapatnam-Kirandul train. The passengers will be allowed from 19th onwards. The online booking starts from 18th itself. A coach contains 40 seats and a ticket costs Rs.650.
• It took Rs.3.38 crores to build the coach
• Every Mirror in the coach is 2200x1250mm wide.
• Passengers can turn in 360 degrees to watch the beautiful scenery in this air-conditioned coach.
• Automatic doors which are 920mm wide which makes it easy for physically challenged people.
• Trolleys and staff to provide food just like in airplanes.
• By connecting GPS, it announces the next stop name too.
• HD CC Cameras and LCD TVs.
• To view the beauty of Araku valley from the coach itself they also arranged a special lounge.
For more news and updates Click Here