As the Holi festival is almost near, the state-run telecom operator BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) revamped the existing data plans for their subscribers. According to the reports, the new Data Packs are effective, and the users whoever recharges those plans will get the benefits which are currently offering.
Customers have to note that the released Data Packs under BSNL Holi Offer will be available for only one week, i.e., up to 17th March 2016. Users have to recharge before the mentioned validity period in order to avail the benefits. The telecom network has revamped its Data Packs are Rs. 156, Rs. 198, Rs. 291 and Rs. 549.
BSNL Rs. 156 Pack
- Users can get 4GB of data with a validity of 10 days
- It offers 7GB of 3G data for 28 days
BSNL Rs. 196 Offer
- Provides 3G data
- Now the company is offering additional 4G data under BSNL Holi Offer
BSNL Rs. 291 and Rs. 549 Packs
- Currently, the company offering 14GB and 30GB data respectively.
- 291 plan comes with a validity period of 28 days
- The Rs. 549 pack is valid for 30 days.
- These two packs are made available for only weeks, i.e., from 10th March 2017 to 17th March 2017.
- Customers have to recharge these packs before 17th March to enjoy the benefits.
Besides these BSNL Holi Dhamaka for data packs, the company is also offering talktime plans. Upon recharging with Rs. 190 the company now offers 220 worth talktime. By recharging with Rs. 490 talktime plan, users can avail 600 worth talktime. Both these plans also come with a validity of 28 days. The price of the newly revamped 3G Data Plans and talktime packs may vary from state to state.