The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main is scheduled to conduct on 2nd April 2017 at all pre-decided examination centres. The pen-paper based JEE Main 2017 exam is going to be held on 8th and 9th April. Most of the candidates have registered for the entrance test to get admissions in Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and Centrally-Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
Around 13 lakh candidates are going to attend for the exam and the Central Board of Secondary Education are taking measures. Many candidates have already finished the preparations and are doing last minute revision for the JEE Main 2017. However, it’s not the time to begin studying every topic all over again, and it is certainly the time to manage the last minute preparation for the JEE Main. We have curated some preparation tips and examination strategies which will be helpful.
- Students have to focus on mock tests now completely. Through that, candidates can know the exam pattern and how the questions are listed.
- During revision, there are some topics which may need more attention than other topics. Don’t skip those sections which may prove your strength in the exam.
- Most recommended tip is that you should always begin the topic which you are familiar and most comfortable with. This will help you to manage the time for the remaining topics also.
- Do not make any hurry while answering the questions. Read each question carefully and note down the numbers and data which are given then start answering.
- The most important part of the exam is managing time. Don’t spend too much time on solving the question or section which is hard for you.
- The JEE Main 2017 exam consists of 90 questions which have to be answered in three hours. You no need to fuss on one question which you didn’t get. Leave the question and proceed to other questions. You can answer the question which you left unanswered if the time is left.
- Be on time or before the mentioned time to the exam centre. The officials will not allow the candidates those who came late for the exam. Without admit card no candidate is allowed to write the exam and also carry necessary ID proof.
Subscribe to our website Techfactslive.com and Get all the latest updates like Recruitment, Admissions and Board Results information. If any problem contact us at email@example.com