The State Bank of India (SBI) back with another recruitment and released the SBI Probationary Officer Notification. A huge of numbers who are probing for latest bank jobs can start their application process. The officials announced that they started the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 process from 7th February 2017.
Before applying all the applying candidates have to verify the eligibility criteria. Those who didn’t submit the application form in mentioned date or submitted incompletely shall be rejected. The SBI PO 2017 Apply Online link made available on the official website sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector banking and financial company in India. SBI is a government-owned corporation headquartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the top banks in India along with ICICI, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank.
It releases the notifications for Clerical Cadre Probationary Officer (PO) and Specialist Officer Posts every year. The officials conduct the selection process according to the recruitment rules. Recently they published the advertisement of SBI PO Recruitment 2017 to fill 2313 probationary vacancies.
Moving to the eligibility details, the education qualification of candidates must have completed Graduation or any equivalent qualification from any recognized university. All the applying aspirants should attain the age limit of minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 1st April 2017. Age relaxation is appropriate for SC/ST by 5 years, OBC by 3 years and PWD by 15 years as per Govt rules.
Candidates who are applying for this SBI PO Recruitment 2017 have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 600 for General and others. The selection process for the mentioned State Bank of India PO Vacancies will be made by conducting Preliminary, Mains, Group Exercises and Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official website sbi.co.in.
- Select the careers section on the homepage.
- Click on the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 and read all instructions mentioned in the notification.
- Now choose SBI PO 2017 Apply Online link.
- Fill all the mandatory details as mentioned in the prescribed fields.
- Attach the documents that furnished along with photograph and signature in specified pixels.
- Submit the application form before the indicated date and take a print of it.
Dates to note:
- Commencement of online registration: 07.02.2017
- Last date to submit application form: 06.03.2017
- Application fee payment: 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
- Prelims exam dates: 29.04.2017, 30.04.2017, 06.05.2016, 07.05.2017
- Prelims result date: 17.05.2017
- Mains exam date: 04.06.2017
- Mains result declaration: 19.06.2017
- Group Exercises & Interview date: 10.07.2017 onwards
- Final result: 05.08.2017
Official notification link
Official apply online link
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and also know latest news about Recruitment, Admissions etc.