The fastest growing smartphone brand ZOPO has launched its first flash X Plus phone under flash series in India. This phone targets all middle and high-end 4G smartphone users comes with the price tag of Rs 13,999.
ZOPO Flash X Plus attracts the users with its elegant design, exotic applications, and impressive features. This smartphone offers 5.5-inch display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and powered by, and Octa-Core 64 bit MediaTek MT6753 processor runs on Android 6 (Marshmallow) operating system.
Flash X Plus features 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front camera with moonlight screen flash. ZOPO Flash X Plus supports 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to128GB. It backs with amazing 3100mAh Li-Polymer battery.
Flash X Plus other connectivity includes 4G LTE, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPs. It supports Dual SIM. The company says it is the world’s fastest fingerprint scanner which is claimed to have a response time of 0.16 seconds.
ZOPO Flash X Plus available in Royale Gold, Charcoal Black, Space Grey and Orchid Rose colors. You can buy this phone in India through online stores including Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal and Shopclues starting mid-March. ZOPO Flash X Plus price in India is Rs 13,999. ZOPO offering comes with special 365 days replacement warranty.
ZOPO Flash X Plus Specifications
- Display: 5 inch 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with up to Mali T720 GPU
- Operating system: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- SIM type: Dual SIM
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expendable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Battery: 3100mAh built-in battery