Turkish smartphone manufacturer General Mobiles presents its latest Android One smartphone – GM 6 at MWC 2017. This smartphone includes the features that many budget smartphones lacked like fingerprint sensor, and a selfies flash.
This GM 6 Android One phone from General Mobiles is available in almost 20 markets: Azerbaijan, Albania, Afghanistan, Belgium, Bosnia, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Iraq, Kenya, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Pakistan, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey, and Uzbekistan.
GM 6 smartphone features include 5-inch HD IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection and powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T SoC processor mated with 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card.
General Mobile G6 runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system, and it sports 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash and 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 1080 video recording. It backed with 3000mAh battery.
Other connectivity options in GM 6 are 4G VoLTE + 4.5G, Bluetooth v4.2, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS and a Micro-USB port. This smartphone also includes a fingerprint sensor on the home button and detects fingerprint within 0.2 seconds.
GM 6 measures 144×71.3×8.6mm and weigh 150 grams. It is available in various variants like Gold, Rose Gold and Space Grey colors.
General Mobile GM 6 Specifications
- Display: 5-inch OnCell IPS 2.5D curved glass display with corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with with Mali-T720 GPU
- Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- SIM Type: Single/Dual SIM
- Camera: 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash, 1080 video recording and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, fingerprint sensor