The TS Engineering, Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2017 is going to held on 12th May across the TS. Candidates who are seeking for the admissions into different courses except MBBS and BDS are eligible to apply for this TS EAMCET 2017 Notification. The (JNTU-H) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (Hyderabad) is hosting this Entrance Test.
The candidates who are interested in doing engineering and agriculture courses in the Telangana, this TS EAMCET-2017 is mandatory. The Telangana EAMCET Application Form process has begun on 3rd March 2017. Download the official TS EAMCET 2017 Notification through the official website tsche.ac.in and check the required eligibility.
According to the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), the TS EAMCET Apply Online link has activated already. 3rd April 2017 is the deadline for submission of application form. There is a possibility to submit the Telangana EAMCET Application Form with a late fee of Rs. 500 up to April 12, with Rs. 1,000 up to April 21 and with late fee of Rs. 5,000 up to 29th April. The TSCHE EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria details are furnished below.
Candidates who completed 12th standard with Physics, Mathematics or Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for this TS EAMCET 2017 Notification. Students will get the seats in the BE/B.Tech and other agriculture courses. Applicant’s minimum age required to submit the application form is 17 years.
The TS EAMCET Entrance Test Important Dates were mentioned below. On May 12th, the engineering stream exam will hold from 10 AM to 1 PM, and for agricultural streams, the test will be held from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM on the same date. The TS EAMCET 2017 Results will be declared on 22nd May 2017. Utilise the below provided TS EAMCET Apply Online link to finish the process quickly.
The Telangana EAMCET Entrance Test is not going to provide the admissions for the medicine courses. The central govt of India had decided to conduct the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) to provide the medical course.
Steps to Apply TS EAMCET 2017
- Visit the home page tsche.ac.in
- Click on the TS EAMCET 2017 option
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Pay the application fee
- Complete the process before the deadline
- Take the hard copy for future reference
TS EAMCET Entrance Test Important Dates
- Start of Online Application: 03.03.2017
- Last Date for Registrations: 03.04.2017
- Editing of Online Application: From 07.04.2017 to 20.04.2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application With late fee Rs 500: 12.04.2017
- Last Date of Submission of application with late fee Rs 1000: 21.04.2017
- Last Date of Submission with Late Fee Rs 5000: 29.04.2017
- Download of Hall Tickets: From 01.05.2017 to 09.05.2017
- Date of Exam: 12.05.2017
- Release of Key: 13.05.2017
- Declaration of Results: 22.05.2017
Telangana EAMCET Notification
TS EAMCET Apply Online
For Latest Updates follow our site techfactslive.com and get more updates like admit card, syllabus, answer keys and results.