Get Reliance Jio Preview Offer with the Partnered Smartphones
After Olympics Rio, now Indians are desperate about Reliance Jio. Before Commercial Launch Reliance has unveiled Jio 4G services in the last month for the limited handsets. Only a few handsets are eligible to avail this Reliance Jio Preview Offer.
Later, as the part of the Independence Day sale, the company has extended these services to more handsets and other smartphone companies. Now Reliance has released this Jio Preview Offer for 13 smartphones manufacturers in India.
Reliance Jio is propelling the users to Experience TRUE 4G on partnered smartphones. As you all knew that with the Reliance Jio Preview Offer the user can avail unlimited HD Voice, Video Calls, SMS, High-Speed Data and access to Jio Apps for 90 days without any pay.
The users have to download the MyJio mobile app to claim this Jio Preview Offer. The smartphone companies which are partnered with the Reliance Jio are Samsung, Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Xolo, LG, Gionee, Panasonic, ASUS, Yu, TCL, Alcatel and LYF smartphone.
The users who are having the handsets with the 4G support can grab this offer by generating the preview offer code from their smartphone. The complete process to avail the Jio 4G Sim Card is explained clearly with the simple steps in this article. You can go through the steps for getting more information on this.
How to Get Jio 4G SIM Card and to generate the Offer Code (Process)
- Download MyJio App from the Google Play Store (https://goo.gl/mRz94J)
- Open the downloaded MyJio App.
- Tap on ‘Get Jio SIM.’
- Tap on ‘Agree & Gets Jio Offer.’
- Select the State and City (Nothing but your Location).
- Go through the given steps and Click Next.
- Now the Offer code generated on the screen. Note down the Offer Code or Take the Screenshot of the generated Offer code screen for the future reference.
- Visit the nearest store (Reliance Digital & Reliance DX Mini stores, Modern Trade outlets and prominent multi-brand Jio stores) with the respective documents like generated code print copy, Govt. Registered ID proof and passport photograph.