RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016
Are you interested in government jobs? Then this latest employment news is prefect for you. The Reserve Bank of India is back with RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 of 610 vacancies. Candidates who are interest in this recently published notification can start their registration process which commenced as online.
Applicants have to go through the instructions that are provided in the Reserve Bank of India latest Notification. All the candidates who meet eligibility criteria can start their application process. But they not to note that those who submit their application forms incompletely or after the last datei.e., 28th November shall be rejected.
The officials published the advertisement of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 on their official web portal rbi.org.in and also in Employment news or Rojgar Samachar. All the application forms will be accepted through online from the bank’s official website.
Reserve Bank of India is an India’s central banking institution which controls the monetary policy of the Indian Rupee. It commenced its operation from 1st April 1935 and has its main hub at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
RBI plays an important role in the development strategy of the Government of India. It releases the notifications whenever there is a need to fill the vacant positions in the department. As of like every year, they released RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 for 610 vacancies. Candidates who are interested in RBI Assistant vacancies can apply online from the bank’s official website rbi.org.in.
Moving to the eligibility details, applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum aggregate of 50% and have the knowledge of word processing on PC. All the applicants who are going to apply should attain the age limit of between 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates as per the government rules.
The scheme of selection for this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 will be done through:
- Preliminary exam (English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability)
- Mains examination (Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge)
Aspirants who selected for the RBI Assistant post will get starting pay of Rs. 14,650 per month. The application fee that has to pay is Rs. 450 for OBC/General candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates. For more details please refer official notification.
How to apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website rbi.org.in.
- Click on apply online link.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the prescribed format.
- Crosscheck the details before clicking on submit button.
- Affix mentioned pixels of your photograph and signature.
- Download the application form and take print out of it for future reference.
Dates to Note:
- Online registration starts from: 07.11.2016
- Closure of registration process: 28.11.2016
- Last date for editing details in application form: 28.11.2016
- Last date for printing application form: 13.12.2016
- Online fee-payment: 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
Official Notification link
Official Apply Online link
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and also know latest news about Recruitments, Admissions etc.