Nokia comes back with an affordable Android Smartphone Nokia 3 which is announced at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona. Alongside with the Nokia 3, the company also unveiled the new Android phones Nokia 5 and Nokia 6, which was launched in China last month and a featured phone Nokia 3310.
When comes to Nokia 3 specifications, it sports 5-inch Corning Gorilla Glass display and a beautiful polycarbonate body with a precision machined aluminium frame. The Nokia 3 features an 8MP camera with autofocus both on the front and rear. This smartphone is available in both single SIM and dual SIM variants.
Nokia 3 smartphone powered with Android Nougat operating system with regular updates and it consists plenty of sensors to give you a full experience like accelerometer, gyroscope, and NFC for sharing. It sports LTE 4G connectivity for fast downloads and uninterrupted music and video streaming. This smartphone consists of 16GB internal memory which is extended up to 128GB with MicroSD card.
It has 16GB storage, plus microSD card slot support up to 128GB and it comes with 2GB RAM and packs a 2650 mAh battery. Nokia 3 consists of 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64 bit processor with Mali T720 MP1 GPU. It includes other features like 4G LTE, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
This smartphone is available in Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, and Copper White Colors and it starts with a price of 139 Euros (Rs 9780 approx.).
Nokia 3 Specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass display
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, microSD card slot support upto 128GB
- SIM Type: Dual SIM/ Single SIM
- Camera: 8MP autofocus front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 2650mAh