Karnataka TET Notification 2016
Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka has released the latest Karnataka TET Notification 2016 to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) state-wide. All the eligible candidates who are probing teacher jobs can apply for this latest notification.
The KARTET Application form will be available on the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in. This year the application process has made completely online. On the official web portal, the Karnataka TET Apply Online link is available upto the last date 9th November 2016.
As the application process starts from today i.e., 14th October, interested candidates can start their application process. Before applying, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria. In case of any incomplete application form is submitted, it shall be rejected. Candidates also note the last date of submitting application form.
The main motto of department of primary and secondary education is to equip the children of the state with specified knowledge, skills and values to enable them to good human beings and to achieve excellence in whatever they want.
Moving to the eligibility details, the educational qualification of applicants must possess PUC/Senior Secondary/B.El.Ed/B.A/B.Sc Graduation for both primary (Classes I-IV) and eliminatory (Classes VI-VIII) stage with minimum percentage of 50% in relevant stream from any recognised university.
All the eligible candidates should attain the age limit of minimum 24 years and maximum 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per govt rules. The application fee for General 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B groups Rs. 500/- (only Paper-I or Paper-II) and Rs. 800/- (both Paper-I & Paper-II). For SC/ST/CI category Rs. 250 for any of two papers and Rs. 400/- for both papers.
The selection process for this Karnataka TET Notification 2016 will be done based on written examination and interview. Candidates selected in this Teacher Eligibility Test will be allotted in government-aided schools across the Karnataka state.
Steps for Karnataka TET Apply Online
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can start their application process by visiting the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- First of all, applicants have to read the instructions given in the official Karnataka TET Notification 2016.
- Click on the required apply online link that is provided on the official page.
- You will be directed to new page, where you have to fill the , KARTET Application form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields, in case of any field is not filled, application form shall be rejected.
- Candidates have to submit their online recruitment application form before the last date.
Dates to Note
- Online Registration starts from: 14.10.2016
- Last date to submit application form: 09.11.2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 11.11.2016
- Admit card available from: 28.11.2016
- Date of examination: 18.12.2016
Apply online link
Book Mark (Ctrl+D) our site Techfactlive.com and follow our Facebook page “Tech Facts Live” for latest education, Job news and technology updates.