IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2016
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has made the IBPS RRB Recruitment Apply online link live on the official website ibps.in. The Notification of the year has been come and yes, all the interested and eligible candidates can start their application IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2016 process from today. As you might already know there are 56 Regional Rural Banks will conduct their recruitment based on this IBPS CWE score.
IBPS is an autonomous agency in India which started its operation from 1975 as Personal Services Selection (PSS). It became an independent entity at the behest of RBI and Public Sector Banks. IBPS announced the Common Written Exam (CWE) for the recruitment of PO, Clerk and Specialist Officer posts in the Indian Banks from 2011. This CWE is mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in regional rural banks and in 21 public sectors.
The IBPS exams are organised at various locations across the country in online mode. On the basis of interview process, candidates are placed in regional rural banks. Recently the officials released the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 to fill 16560 vacancies of Assistant and Officer Scale 1 2 3 posts.
IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2016 is available from today on the official website ibps.in. Before filling the online recruitment application form, applicants need to follow the instructions that are clearly mentioned in the official notification. Application fee or Registration fee is Rs. 100 for SC/ST and Rs.600 for others.
Make sure all the details that are mandatory should be filled properly. If incase of any incorrect details submitted, their application form shall be rejected. And don’t forget to submit the forms before the IBPS RRB CWE 5 Application Last date. The online recruitment application forms received after mentioned date will be cancelled. The IBPS RRB CWE V Online Registration process is as follows
- First of all, visit the official website ibps.in.
- Navigate to the homepage, where you find the IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2016 link.
- Select that link and soon after that you will be directed to new page where you have to enter the details.
- Fill the application with correct details.
- Upload photograph and signature in prescribed pixels.
- Pay the Registration fee through Online
- Submit the application form by crossing the details that you have entered.
Dates to Note:
- Online Registration starts from: 14.09.2016
- Last date to submit application form: 30.09.2016
- Application fee payment date: 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016
Links to apply Online for Office Assistant, Officer Scale 1 and Officer Scale 2 & 3 are separate. So kindly follow the instruction available in Official website @ibps.in.
Follow our facebook page Tech Facts Live or our site techfactslive.com for latest news & updates