Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE offering free 4G SIMs and officially stated that it would launch their services by the mid of August, i.e. probably on August 15. Before the launch, Jio is offering free SIM’s to some specific models of SAMSUNG (only 13 models).
So users can get their unlimited plan Jio SIM for free by installing 11 apps and users can generate the code on any smartphone of Samsung or any VoLTE supported devices of Samsung. But accidentally I installed all 11 apps and generated a bar-code which got activated in 6 hours.
After activation, I inserted the Reliance Jio SIM in my Moto G4 plus that supports VoLTE. I was keen to use my phone that supports Reliance 4G VoLTE and unfortunately after usage of 2GB data, 100 min Voice calls, 100 SMS’s, the offer got deactivated.
But now Reliance Jio apps got recent updates which got too many changes in the activation process where the users can’t be able to generate the barcode. So soon after I visited the Reliance service station to know the process of getting activation of free Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE unlimited offer for 90days.
Here is the process or steps to activate your Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE free SIM
- The SIM is acceptable to all Samsung Smartphone that supports VoLTE.
- Uninstall the previously installed apps, if any.
- Insert the Reliance Jio SIM in your Samsung Smartphone.
- Go to Google PlayStore and download the MyJio App.
- After installing MyJio App, install all the 11 (eleven) apps.
- Close the master app MyJio and re-open it and tap on the open button.
- Just tap on skip to log in automatically and get a message that your offer activated on your number.
- Then open the menu and go to “My Plans” section.
- Three plans should get activated on the number, and your unlimited pack is activated on your number.
- Henceforth, activation of 4G VoLTE data, voice calls, SMS will get activated which would be absolutely free for 90 days.