Asus has unveiled Zenfone AR at the happening CES 2017 event. With the launch, Asus Zenfone AR claims the second mobile to be compatible with Tango AR platform. However, it is the first smartphone in the world to be compatible with both Google’s Daydream VR platform and Tango AR platform. With all new design and premium features, Asus Zenfone AR grabs all the attention.
Asus Zenfone AR features a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with 2560 × 1440 pixels resolution. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is powered by a 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor and paired with Adreno 530 GPU. The hybrid dual SIM device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with Zen UI 3.0.
Asus Zenfone AR is available on 6GB and 8GB RAM options, and you can choose up to 32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB internal storage variants. The provided internal memory is expandable with a microSD card. The handset packs a Fingerprint sensor and measures 158.67 x 77.7 x 8.95 mm in dimensions.
Besides the regular specs, Asus Zenfone AR sports a Built-in Mono 5 magnet speaker, SonicMaster 3.0 and DTS Headphone X for High resolution virtual 7.1 surround sound. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C port.
The smartphone flaunts a 23MP rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor of f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED Flash. Another 8MP 85-degree wide viewing angle sensor is adjusted on the front panel for selfies. A 3300mAh battery backs Asus Zenfone AR with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
Asus Zenfone AR Key Specs:
- 7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with 2560 × 1440 pixels resolution
- 3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB internal storage.
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Zen UI 3.0.
- 23MP rear camera of Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP 85-degree wide-viewing angle front facing sensor
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support