UPPSC Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is back with latest employment news. The Commission released UPPSC Recruitment 2017 to fill 3838 Staff Nurse Vacancies. Candidates who are fascinated about government jobs can grab this opportunity.
Interested candidates have to check the eligibility criteria mentioned in the UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification. The Apply online link for the staff nurse vacancies made available on the official website uppsc.up.nic.in until 13th February 2017. We have provided the steps to apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state agency which is responsible for conducting civil services examination to the various civil services in the state. It was formed in the year 1937 on 1st April and has its headquarters at Uttar Pradesh, India.
Every year the commission releases the various notifications and recruits the skilled candidates for various government departments. Recently they released the employment news for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 of 3838 vacant positions of Staff Nurse Posts (Male- 3390, Female- 448). The online registration starts from 12th January on uppsc.up.nic.in.
The acceptability details are, candidates should have passed high school with a science and passed intermediate education from any recognised board. All the aspirants who are going to apply must attain the age limit of minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per the govt rules.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 125 for General and OBC, Rs. 65 for SC/ST and Rs. 25 per disabled persons. The selection process for these Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Vacancies will be done based on written examination. Candidates need to follow the mentioned instructions while applying for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017.
How to apply:
- First of all, aspirants need to log in to the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Navigate to the homepage.
- Click on the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 link and read the instructions.
- Tap on the apply online link.
- Enter all the mandatory details as mentioned in the provided fields.
- Attach mentioned pixels of signature and photograph.
- Make the fee payment.
- Submit the application form and take a print of it.
Dates to note:
- Commencement of online registration: 12.01.2017
- Last date to submit application form: 13.02.2017
- Late date to pay application fee: 09.02.2017
Official advertisement link
Apply online link
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and also know the latest news about Recruitments, Admissions, etc.