The TS EAMCET Apply Online 2017 process will commence from 15th March onwards. Students who want to do the engineering and agriculture course, this EAMCET is mandatory. The officials will update the direct link at official web portal tsche.ac.in or eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The written exam will schedule on 12th May 2017.
Telangana EAMCET 2017 Application form will begin from 3rd March. But, it postponed due to some serve issues. Now, the authorities have rectified all the problems and given permission to fill the TS EAMCET Online Registration from 15th March onwards.
For that, the board members have issued the paper statement. 15th April 2017 is the closing date for submission of application form. Here we have mentioned necessary information about how to fill TS EAMCET 2017 here. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University officers have changed the online form process only; remaining dates are same.
Also Read TS EAMCET 2017 Notification Released Telangana Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria Apply Online @ tsche.ac.in
The TS EAMCET 2017 is providing the admissions for engineering (BE/B.Tech) and Agriculture courses. Students, who are not aware of TS EAMCET Apply Online 2017 process, read below mentioned details.
How to fill TS EAMCET 2017 application form?
The TS EAMCET Online Registration process involves four phases.
- Initially, candidates need to pay the application fee.
- People who belong to SC/ST category need to pay Rs.250/- for one course whereas Rs.500/- for general/OBC category
- Students who wanted to attend the two courses (Engineering/agriculture/Pharmacy) need to pay Rs.1000/- for General/OBC and rs.500/- SC/ST category.
- After logging into the official website tsche.ac.in, click the Fee Payment link
- Then a new window will open
- Enter the necessary details like intermediate 2nd year number, name of the applicant, DOB, mobile number, E-mail ID, select the stream and pay the application fee.
- After that click on the “know your Payment status”
- After successfully completion of fee payment, students will get the reference ID to the register phone number
- Then click on the fill application (Only after Fee Payment)
- Again enter the payment reference ID, inter 2nd year hall ticket number, mobile number, DOB values and press process to fill application form
- Fill the accurate details
- Download the filled TS EAMCET Online Registration form for future reference
Name of the organisation: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Official website: tsche.ac.in/eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Name of the Examination: Telangana Engineering, Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2017
Date of Examination: 12.05.2017
For Latest Updates follow our site techfactslive.com and get more updates like admit card, syllabus, answer keys and results.