2G/ 3G Smartphone Users can now use Reliance Jio 4G SIM via JioFi Device
It is a known fact that many users in India have 3G smartphones at present. Very few might have upgraded to 4G devices. Reliance JioJoin app in LYF mobiles powered JioFi device will make any phone VoLTE ready as per the company’s statement. Use Jio 4G SIM services in all second and third generation mobiles via JioFi device.
All the 2G and 3G smartphones can now experience the services of 4G smartphone with this device. Reliance Jio Digital Services PVT LTD., has made it possible for the users who wish to enjoy 4G services but cannot upgrade to 4G smartphones.
There will be no barriers related to calls. The user can experience Crystal clear HD voice calls and video calls. All app to app calls, landline to mobile calls and mobile to mobile calls will charged as per the prevailing tariffs of RIL. No extra charge will be charged.
The calling network is said to very rich as the users can enhance voice calls with Messages, Images and location details sharing. No barriers in regular chat messages and SMS services.
The uninterrupted network is also helpful in Conference calls. Using JioJoin app via JioFi device will enable the users to make calls without going to other apps. Sharing files of any format is possible along with images.
The JioFi device is available in all the Reliance Digital stores at present. The Reliance LYF smartphones are already made available for the interested buyers.
Reliance Jio 4G SIM anyways works with regular networks too. But enjoying the world’s cheapest and one of the best Jio 4G services would be different for ant mobile user.
These kinds of facilities may attract the user from the existing networks as none has till date made such an effort to make the user upgrade Telecom provider services without upgrading his mobile device.
Already different Telecom operators in India are in a row to combat the tough competition that created with the introduction of Reliance Jio. These types of smart and technical devices will further ruin the competitor’s efforts to uphold their customers.
How to Use Jio 4G SIM card in 3G and more Smartphones
- Visit Nearest Reliance Digital Store/ Reliance Digital Mini Xpress.
- Buy JioFi Device @ 1999 and you will get Jio SIM for free.
- After SIM Activation, Install app My Jio apps.
- Then your phone is ready for HD Voice and Video Calls on Jio network.
- You can use it on 2G/ 3G/ 4G smartphone using via JioFi device.
Note: Using Jio Services for 2G and 3G smartphones is applicable only with JioFi device
How to use Jio SIM on 2G/ 3G phone
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Firstly you need to install shortcut master lite app from Google PlayStore
- After installing open the app and click on menu option
- Now search for service menu or engineering mode
- Now open engineering mode and select & save LTE bands
- After that reboot/ restart your smartphone.
- Now insert your Jio SIM card.
- Now you can use Jio SIM to avail preview offer.
If the process mentioned above fails, then try this one
- Dial *#2263# > Select menu > reply with 0000
- Select UR Settings then go to protocol > NAS > Network Control > Band Selection > LTE Band > The Select “Band 40”
- Switch off your mobile and Insert Jio SIM card
- You will get 4G VoLTE in your device.
Note: The above Tricks are applicable only for specific mobile models.