Parents Day 2016 Best Quotes, Wallpapers and Images
A tribute to all the parents across the world is celebrated as Parents Day. Annually, fourth Sunday of July is identified as the Parents’ Day that unites both the concepts of Fathers’ day and Mothers’ Day. As children love to shower their love for parents through cards, quotes and wallpapers, we are here with an awesome collection of Quotes, images and wallpapers for Parents’ Day 2016. You can pick your favorite Parents’ Day 2016 images and wallpapers to make this day memorable for your parents and grandparents too.
The day was establishes in the year 1994 when the former United States President Bill Clinton signed a Congressional Resolution into Law. The congressional resolution bill was passed by the Republican senator Trent Lott which was supported by associates of Unification Church. The day was introduced for “recognizing, uplifting and supporting the role of parents in the rearing of children.” Earlier the day was known as Global Day for Parents.
The unconditional love and caring from parents can never be replaced with materialistic things, so always do remember that the day you spend with your parents is the worthy day in life. With the Best Parents’ Day 2016 images and wallpapers for Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter you add a flavor to your wishes. Always be grateful for all the comforts we got from our parents. Be thankful to your parents for supporting and safeguarding you every situation.
You can make pretty cards to wish you parents a very Happy Parents’ Day. The inspiring quotes, images and wallpapers for Parents’ Day 2016 given below might help you in designing your cards. So, get started with the amazing Parents’ Day Quotes to make the day lovelier to your mom and dad.
Parents Day Quotes:
- The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason n behind that smile.
- God give us Life with Happy and Sad Moments- But Parents always try to give us only Happy moments “Happy Parents day”
- We never understand the love of our parents till be become parents
- No Love is greater than Mom’s Love- No care is greater than Dad’s care
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.”
- “No matter how far we come , our parents are always in us”
- “Hold dear to your parents for it is a scary and confusing world without them.”
- Appreciate your parents as you never know what sacrifices they went through for you.
- Every Home is a University and Parents are the Professors.
- “God couldn’t be everywhere so he created parents.”