It seems that ‘OPPO’ makes your Diwali festive bright and beautiful with ‘ OPPO F1S Diwali Limited Edition ’ is launched today at an event in New Delhi. This particular edition F1S is out and gilded with a unique logo pattern.
This perfect Diwali gift is made more special to remember whenever you glance at it, as the supporting panel of the battery was autographed from brand ambassadors Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor. The smartphone’s specifications are quite identical to the original OPPO F1S which was launched in August.
This limited edition is available by pre-order at stores from Oct 8th-13th to all. Also available online from Oct 14th on Snapdeal with a price tag at Rs 17,990/-
To give you an experience of celebration, this Diwali limited edition smartphone bears elements with specially designed Themes and icons about the other changes. This Selfie-expert unwraps your new style statement.
The 16 MP camera not only captures perfectly but, the camera is calibrated for Indian facial features and skin tones which enable effective selfies in any condition.
OPPO F1S Diwali Limited Edition Specs
• Sports 5.5-inch HD IPS Display with (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
• Equipped with 13 MP REAR Camera along with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and 16 MP Front-facing camera with 5P Lens, f/2.0 aperture.
• The battery is packed with 3075mAh.
• It has Dual SIM(nano)
• The processor is 1.5 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT 6750 64-bit with Mali T860 GPU.
• RAM runs with 3GB.
• OPPO F1S Diwali edition runs with Android 5.1(Lollipop) with ColorOS 3.0.
• Storage of 32 GB Internal Memory which is expandable up to 128 GB with MicroSD slot.
• The Connectivity is of 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), GPS and Bluetooth.
• Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x7.38mm, weighing 160g.
• The fingerprint sensor on the Home button.
OPPO F1S limited Diwali edition is available in two color variants namely Gold and Grey.