Getting bank jobs are really difficult in present situation. Candidates are eagerly looking for bank notification to apply. Recently, KVB releases a notification on Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017. Interested aspirants can take a look at the Karur Vysya Bank PO Notification before take part in the recruitment. The clear information about the KVB PO vacancies is state below. KVB PO Apply Online link is on the official site www.kvbsmart.com.
Aspirants who want to shine their future with latest bank jobs can apply through this Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment. Take a glance at the KVB recruitment education qualifications and age limit before enrolled your name in the recruitment. Candidates age should not exceed 28 years to take part in the Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for persons with Disabilities.
Check your education qualifications are matching the qualification mentioned in the Karur Vysya Bank PO Notification 2017. Applicant with post graduation degree or double degree or B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc.Agri. under any recognized university with 50% of marks and above.
Detail information about the selection process and pay scale are given in this article. Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs 600/- for participating in the Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment. Submit your application on KVB PO vacancies online before the last date.
Name of the Bank: Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Any candidate who has completed Post Graduate Degree or Double Degree holders or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation – PG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 50% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Maximum age: 28 years as on 31st May 2017
- Online registrations starts from: 10.06.2017
- Last date of Online Registrations: 19.06.2017
- Payment of Application fees: 10.06.2017 to 19.06.2017
- Online examination date: Tentatively on 15.07.2017
Steps to apply for Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official site
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill the essential details clearly
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Click on the submit button and make payment
- Take a print out for further use.
Karur Vysya Bank PO Notification 2017 Click Here
KVB PO Apply Online Click Here