Huawei Mate 9 Pro Smartphone has released in the market with stunning 5.5 inch Quad HD, and 2.5D curved screen which runs on the latest Android v 7.0 Nougat, and it supports Google’s Daydream Virtual Reality (VR) experience. It has released officially in China.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Specifications are reliable with Kirin 960 Systems-on –Chip. It comes with Dual Rear Cameras with 20 MP monochrome camera and 12 MP RGB camera along with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, and Dual toned LED Flash and a 4 GB RAM. Huawei Mate 9 Pro is equipped with a new technology with its camera features and its performance. It will be powered by 4X Optical zoom and also with Fingerprint sensor.
The display steps to 1440 x 2560 QHD resolution. This resolution level utilized for maximizing the 9 Pro Daydream VR experience. The memory storage starts from massive 64 GB up to 256 GB. Huawei Mate 9 Pro would appear with three variants concerning its internal memory likely as 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
It is releasing this Smartphone with OS Android 7.0 nougat with emotion UI 5.0. It’s price for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version is 4699 yuan (US$ 685 / Rs. 46390 approximate) and 5299 yuan (US$ 772 / Rs. 52,315 approximate) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Specifications and Features
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD display with curved 2.5D Curved Glass, 1440 X 2560 pixels resolution.
- Processor: Octa-Core Kirin 960 Systems-on-Chip.
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 5.0.
- Camera: 20 MP Dual Rear cameras with LED Flash and SUMMARIT lenses, 8 MP Front Cam with Laser AF.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, Three internal storage variants – 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
- SIM type: Dual Hybrid SIM
- Battery: 4000mAh.
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), NFC, and Bluetooth 4.2 LE.
For More Tech Products: Techfactslive