Happy Children’s day!!! Every year on November 14th we celebrate children’s day on the occasion of the Jawaharlal Nehru birthday. On this day fun will take place in every school. Many events, programs will be conducted on this day.
But how many children know why we celebrate children’s day, it is not the day of distributing chocolates, listening to speeches, participating in cultural activities or prize distribution. Then for what this day is really meant for?
This Bal diwas is the day to remember that freedom is the right of the children. Kids are the one of the beautiful creation on the earth. We can find purity in the every child smile. Their hearts are home for innocence, cuteness. They don’t know what a mistake is; they don’t know how the stress will be. They are just aware of math problem but not life problem.
Even gods are born as kids to enjoy the loveliness in this hood. At this stage, nothing is greater than mother’s love and father affection. But now our society is killing the beauty in the childhood. It became a punishment to the little kids. Nowadays education is the curse to them, and many kids want to get rid of that type of teaching.
Marks are important than knowledge here, and learning is no fun here. Always children are scared of getting scolding’s and punishments. What kind of childhood is it? Don’t force them to become a lawyer of doctor, just tell them to become a good and happy person.
That happiness is enough for our child and nation development, marks won’t change their future, so please realize it and help your kids to grow in their life.
We have given many children’s day quotes 2016 for you. Along with this we also gave Happy Children’s day greetings. To motivate your kids on this day, we are providing children’s day inspiring quotes. You can also find Bal Diwas greeting cards here.
Children’s day quotes
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, but we forget that he is someone today.
- Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.
- Childhood means simplicity. Look at the world with the kid’s eye; it is charming.
- Candy is childhood, the best and bright moments you wish could have lasted forever.
- Childhood is the period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth – two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age.
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo (French novelist)
- Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them. -Jeb Bush (American politician)
- Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression. -Dr Haim Ginott (child psychologist)
Children’s Day Greetings