Reliance Jio Prime membership Plan :Reliance Jio has announced Jio Prime membership plan for users to continue the benefits of Jio’s ‘Happy New Year’ offer. The company has announced this Jio Prime membership plan to hold its user base with tempting offers. Essentially, this Jio Prime membership provides unlimited benefits which are similar to the earlier Happy New Year offer. This costs you Rs. 99 per year as Jio Prime subscription charge and unlimited data and calling plans are available starting Rs. 303 per month.
Now, Reliance Jio has made another move getting Jio prime closer to the users. The newbie Telecom is offering Reliance Jio Prime membership plan for free through Jio Money Wallet app. This payment app waives off your Jio Prime subscription charge by providing cash backs.
Jio Money Wallet app provides Rs. 50 as an introductory offer and Rs. 50 cash back will be availed on the First recharge. Thus, Rs. 100 will be attained which worth Jio Prime membership plan for one year.
How to get Reliance Jio Prime membership plan for free:
- Register on Jio Money Wallet app and create a four-digit m-pin for safety.
- Recharge with Rs. 99 for the Prime membership plan and avail Rs. 50 cashback as part of their introductory offer.
- Further, Jio Money offers Rs. 50 cashback on all recharges above Rs. 303.
- The discount vouchers are available on recharge through the app from 25th March 2017 until 30th June 2017.
- Each customer can use only 5 vouchers in the offer period.
- The discount vouchers are only applicable on recharges over Rs 303 or more.
Jio Prime membership plan is only available until March 31 and Jio’s Happy New Year offer expires as well. On the other hand, Paytm is also offering Rs. 10 cashback on joining Jio Prime plan through its app. Any Paytm user can avail this with the promo code ‘JioPrime‘.
Mukesh Ambani owned telecom had been sensational right from the Free offer to the latest Jio Prime Subscription. The December quarter financial statements suggest that Reliance Jio free services had brought losses for the leading telecom companies like Idea and Airtel.