Father’s Day falls on every third Sunday in the month of June each year. In many countries, Father’s day is celebrated and this year 2016, The Father’s day is celebrated on June 19th. In some countries, Father’s day Festival is celebrated on different dates than the routine date. The significance of the father’s day is to honour father and fatherhood.
Sonora Louise Smart Dodd gives the ideal reason behind the celebrating of Father’s day. In the year 1909, the idea has raised in her mind where she went for the Mother’s day event. Sonora father Henry Jackson has raised her and five of her siblings after the death of her mother in the childhood.
For every child, Father is the first ideal person so the image of the father is very respectful to have the close attachment with the Father. Father’s Day considered as very important because the contribution of fathers to the individual families and societies as large. Besides the eve of the Father’s day, this offers an opportunity to express their love, respect and gratitude towards their fathers.
From many years, this sentiment goes a long way and strengthening the father-child relationship and constantly developing the emotional development in the child. Everyone owes a thank you to Sonora, who thought of the idea for celebrating the Father’s Day and ensuring that the idea is succeeded in its true spirit.
On this auspicious day, everyone wants to share the greetings on the occasion of the Father’s day. They start searching for the Father’s day wallpapers for Facebook and WhatsApp. Wishing with the Happy father’s day quotes with the images makes you unique and special. A simple Father’s day wish goes a lot to complete your day.
We are providing the best Fathers day images for Whatsapp and Facebook and sharing on other applications or across the social media. You can also get famous Father’s Day Quotes, best wishes and the greetings regarding the auspicious day. With this collection, you can share these warm Father’s day wishes and images across the entire social networking website.
- I’m a father; that’s what matters most. Nothing matters more. – Gordon Brown
- It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. – Pope John XXIII
- It is a wise father that knows his own child. William Shakespeare
- “The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!”
- I couldn’t tell you every day how grateful I am that you are my dad. It’s not because I don’t want to. I just choose to let it show. Happy fathers’ day!
- You may be out of sight but you’re always in my mind. Happy Father’s Day
- You may have been a perfect husband, brilliant son, awesome uncle, reliable brother, amazing nephew and trustworthy cousin. But the way you have been an extraordinary dad beats them all.
- Dad, thanks for knowing exactly when to stop holding my hand and begin watching my back.
- A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.” – Carol Coats