APPSC Group II Notification 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) published the APPSC Group II Notification 2016 of 982 Executive and Non-Executive posts. A huge number of candidates are eagerly waiting for the government jobs in the state. All the interested candidates can grab this opportunity by applying for this Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Recruitment.
The Commission has invited the online applications from the applicants for these APPSC latest vacancies. APPSC commenced the mode of applying is purely through online and no other mode shall not accepted. Candidates have to note that before applying for the post, an applicant have to register on the Commission website psc.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh was formed on 1st November 1956. Earlier this Commission was known as Andhra Service Commission which is under regulations of Madras Public Service Commission.
After separating from Telangana state, the government is in process of recruiting the aspirants for various government departments. In this process, they released APPSC Group II Notification 2016 against the Advt No. 18/2016 to recruit Executive (442 posts) and Non-Executive (540 posts) respectively.
The Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Recruitment will be done for the posts such as Municipal Commissioner Grade-III, Extension Officer in PR & RD Department, Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, and Senior&Junior Accountant etc in various departments.
Well moving to the acceptability details, the educational qualification of candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in any relevant stream from any university. Applicants should attain the age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per the government rules.
For this APPSC Group II Notification 2016, all applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 250 and examination fee of Rs. 80. The candidates of SC/ST/BC/PH & Ex-Service men are exempted to pay the examination fee. The mode of payment will be done only through Net Banking/Credit/Debit cards.
The Commission has commenced the selection process through Screening Test and Main examination. For the selected candidates the pay band will be given according to the government norms. For more information please refer official APPSC Group II Notification 2016.
How to apply
- Before applying candidates need to register in the official website apspsc.gov.in or psc.ap.gov.in by filling OTPR (One-time Profile Registration) obtain ID number.
- Candidates have to ensure to fill the details correctly. Once completed with entering details click on submit button.
- After submitting your application form, go for fee payment step.
- And then upload the mentioned pixels of your photograph and signature.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for further reference.
Dates to Note:
- Commencement of Online registration starts from: 11.11.2016
- Last date to submit application form: 10.12.2016
- Screening Test: 26.02.2017
- Main examination: 20& 21.05.2017
Official Notification Link
Apply online link
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and know more about latest recruitments, admissions etc