The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has unveiled Adv. No. BCECEB (DCECE)-2017/01 for various polytechnic courses. Students who are seeking the admissions in the same can check the essential details by downloading the official Bihar BCECEB DCECE Notification 2017. The board members will conduct the entrance test on two different dates on 10.06.2017(Saturday) and 11.06.2017(Sunday).
The Bihar DCECE Application Form 2017 process has begun on 9th March 2017 and will close on 8th April 2017. Check the DCECE Diploma Entrance Test Eligibility criteria details before going to apply. We have covered all the major details here or else refer the home page bceceboard.com for more information.
The Bihar BCECEB DCECE Notification 2017 is providing the admissions for various courses of Polytechnic Engineering (PE), four years Part Time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE), Para Medical-Dental (PMD), and Para Medical (PM)-Intermediate Level. People can also check the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination Important Dates mentioned below.
Students who are seeking for the admissions in the PE, PPE, PMD and PM can fill the Bihar DCECE Application Form 2017 before the last date. A candidate who completes the 10th class, intermediate from any recognized of Bihar is eligible to apply for this Bihar BCECEB DCECE Notification 2017. The particular course wise details are available on the advertisement itself.
The Board has constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. The primary responsibilities of this organisation are to conduct competitive Examination for admission in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams.
The seat allocation process is based on the marks gained the written test. In the bottom, we have given the direct working Bihar DCECE Polytechnic 2017 Apply Online link to fill the application form. Fill the registration process in the prescribed dates and send to the concerned address on or before 11th May 2017. Check the application fee dates once before going to apply. There is a possibility to apply for more than one course.
Steps to Apply Bihar BCECE Notification
• Visit the home page bceceboard.com
• Look on the quick links option
• There we will find the “Apply DCECE-2017”
• Click on that, a new window will open
• Fill the form with necessary details
• Download the filled application form for future reference
• And then send to the corresponding address
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014”
• Online Registration Date: 09.03.2017 to 08.04.2017
• Last date of payment through challan: 15.04.2017
• Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card: 16.04.2017
• Online Editing of Application Form: 17.04.2017 to 21.04.2017
• The hard copy of the online submitted application form along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures dispatched by Registered /Speed Post: 11.05.2017
• Issue of Online Admit Card: 12.05.2017
• Date of Examination: for PM and PMD: 10.06.2017 (Saturday)
• For PE and PPE: 11.06.2016 (Sunday)
- Bihar BCECEB DCECE Notification 2017
- Bihar DCECE Polytechnic 2017 Apply Online
For Latest Updates like admit card, syllabus, answer keys and results follow our site techfactslive.com