Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
The Bank of Baroda (BOB) is back with latest Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the bank jobs. Through this latest BOB Specialist Officer Notification, the officials are going to recruit 1039 vacancies of Specialist Officer Posts.
BOB invited the online applications from the candidates and commenced the mode of application is purely online. Candidates have to note that no other mode of applying shall be rejected. Before applying for these Bank of Baroda SO vacancies 2017, applicants have to check the eligibility details.
Bank of Baroda is astate-owned banking services and financial company in India formed on 20th July 1908 and is headquartered at Vadodara, Gujarat, India. It is the second highest bank in India after State Bank of India. It also releases the notifications for the recruitment of employees in various departments.
Now they published the latest Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 to fill 1039 vacancies of Specialist Offer posts such as Finance / Credit, Risk Management, IT – Software Development, Marketing, Planning and etc. Candidates can apply through apply online link which is made available from 9th November to 29th November 2016 on the official website bankofbaroda.co.in.
Moving to the acceptability details, candidates’educational qualification should be completed Degree/Full-time MBA or equivalent qualification is any specialization from any recognised university. The age limit of applicants should be minimum 25 years and maximum 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per govt rules.
Scale of pay for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
- JMG/S I- Rs. 23700–Rs. 42020
- MMG/S II – Rs. 31705 –Rs. 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020– Rs. 51490
- SMG/S IV – Rs. 50030– Rs. 59170
To know posts under JMG/S I, MMG/S II, MMG/S III and SMG/S IV, please refer official Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016. The selection process of candidates will comprise of online written exam and then followed by Group discussion (GD) and interview. All the aspirants who are going to apply have to paythe application fee of Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD category and Rs. 600 for General/OBC category.
How to apply
- Visit official website bankofbaroda.co.in or just click the link below.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the provided fields.
- After entering the details go for payment of fee step.
- Affix your photograph and signature in mentioned pixels.
- Download your application form and take a print out of it.
Dates to Note
- Commencement of online registration: 09.11.2016
- Last date to submit application form: 29.11.2016
- Fee Payment: 09.11.2016 to 29.11.2016
Official Notification link
Official Apply Online link
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and know more about latest recruitments, admissions etc.