Every year, World Water Day on 22nd March highlights the specific aspect of freshwater and waste of water. Under the World Water Day Theme 2017 ‘Water and Wastewater’ which provides an important opportunity to consolidate and build upon the previous World Water Days problems. It mainly highlights the symbiosis between water and wastewater in the quest for sustainable development. Get the World Water Day Quotes and Best World Water Day Slogans from this page.
United Nations (UN-Water) coordinates the World Water Day campaign and proposes a theme for each year. At the World Water Week 2016, UN-Water will announce the plan for World Water Day 2017 campaign. It is coordinated by UNEP, WHO, UN-Habitat and UNU along with support of other UN-Water Members and Partners. Share the World Water Day Slogans and send some World Water Day Quotes in English to raise the awareness among people.
About 783 million people around the world still do not get the clean water and over 2.5 million people still not having proper access to adequate sanitation facilities. This is the main point of basic human needs that people around the globe are seeking to redress and have to raise the awareness among them. If you are in search of 22nd March World Water Day Quotes and World Water Day Slogans, you can find from this article.
Water is such a precious commodity that every individual on the earth needs it. Without water no one can survive and still in many parts of the globe are facing water scarcity. World Water Day is a chance to think about those people and places where water plays a vital role and seek to work together to find a solution for scarcity. Share the World Water Day Slogans, and Quotes on World Water Day and English in Facebook and Whatsapp.
World Water Day Quotes
• Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans.
• Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation… even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.
• Take a course in good water and air; and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone; no harm will befall you.
• Water from the white fountain didn’t taste any better than from the black fountain.
• I am like a drop of water on a rock. After drip, drip, dripping in the same place, I begin to leave a mark, and I leave my mark in many people’s hearts.
• It’s a strange world of language in which skating on thin ice can get you into hot water
• Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water
• For drink, there was beer which was very strong when not mingled with water, but was agreeable to those who were used to it. They drank this with a reed, out of the vessel that held the beer, upon which they saw the barley swim.
• Study how water flows in a valley stream, smoothly and freely between the rocks. Also learn from holy books and wise people. Everything – even mountains, rivers, plants and trees – should be your teacher.