The notification for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) for the admissions into MBA and MCA courses released. Candidates who are probing for admissions in the management courses can start their TSICET Online Application process. Most of the students are confused while filling the TS ICET 2017 Application Form. Take a glance at the steps for How to Apply from this page.
Candidates have to note that, before applying they have to check the eligibility criteria. Those who submitted the TS ICET 2017 Application Form after the mentioned schedule shall be rejected. So make sure about the important dates and complete the icet.tsche.ac.in Apply Online process correctly.
Kakatiya University is going to conduct the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET 2017) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The officials published the notification and the Telangana ICET Apply Online link available on the official website icet.tsche.ac.in till 16.04.2017. Candidates who are looking to join in MBA and MCA courses can apply for this exam.
To fill the TS ICET 2017 Application Form, candidates need to follow the instructions furnished in the notification. Candidates who possess Bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible to apply. They need to pay the application fee of Rs. 250 for SC/ST and Rs. 340 for general category. The icet.tsche.ac.in Apply Online link is available on official web portal.
How to Apply
- Visit TS ICET official website icet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Telangana ICET Apply Online link.
- Now choose the registration FeePayment procedure.
- There are two options provided on the page, i.e., TS Online / AP Online/meeSeva (e-Seva) and Debit / Credit card.
- If you TS Online / AP Online/meeSeva (e-Seva) carry necessary details to the centres as mentioned.
- For Debit / Credit card payment option, go through the instruction booklet and gather all the mandatory details before filling TS ICET 2017 Application Form.
- After filling the details click on Make Payment button and then proceed to fill the application form.
- During payment process don’t click on back and refresh button.
- Then proceed with the online process by clicking on “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.
- Click on submit button after completing and take a print out of it.
- Last date to fill application form: 16.04.2017
- Exam date: 18.05.2017
For latest updates follow our website techfactslive.com and also know the most recent news about Recruitments, Admissions, etc.