IGNOU Admissions 2017: After releasing all board results, students are looking for admission in various colleges. IGNOU is one of the oldest universities offering higher education in India. It is offers 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
Right now, IGNOU Admissions 2017 are started for the July-2017 session. Interested students can enrol their name through IGNOU Online Admission before the last date. The IGNOU Admission Form 2017 is available in the official website onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in. The last date for the fresh admissions into IGNOU July-2017 Session without late fee is 30th June 2017.
IGOU releases the news about IGNOU Admissions 2017 through press release and mentioned the important dates and last date for the submission of duly filled forms will be 31 July 2017.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has now releases the IGNOU Online Admission 2017 for July session. The admission to UG and PG courses, Diploma and Certificate courses in different heads are opened. The last date for the submission of IGNOU Admission Form 2017 other than the certificate courses will be 31st July and for certificate courses, the last date will be 30th July 2017.
IGNOU July-2017 Session admissions are opened for Computer Applications, Rural Development, English& Hindi, Public Administration, Tourism Studies, Adult Education and Information Science. It also offering admissions to a six month Bachelor Preparatory programme (BPP) courses in English, Hindi, Malayalam and various regional languages.
To apply for the fresh admissions and to submit the IGNOU Admissions 2017 please follow the link given below. Before taking part in the admissions, make sure to read all the guidelines mentioned on the official site onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Download the prospectus of IGNOU for IGNOU July-2017 Session
- After completion of reading the guidelines, register yourself in the applicant login area
- Fill the mandatory information clearly and then click on the submit button. Remember your username and password (if you are applying for the first time in IGNOU)
- If you are already a registered member, then simply enter your username and password in the login field.
- Documents like: Photograph, signature, education certificate, age proof, caste certificate are necessary for IGNOU Admissions.
- Payment can be made through credit card, debit card or net banking.
IGNOU Admissions 2017 Click Here